July 1, 2016
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will partner with Physio-Control leaders to assist in optimizing organizational capacity and performance to enable the Team to achieve Physio’s strategic imperatives. The HRBP manages all aspects of the HR function for the organizations they support which includes employment, employee relations, performance management, acquisition integration, learning and development and other special projects. The HRBP will also provide leadership and consultation to influence the organization to operate in alignment with Physio-Control’s Mission, Guiding Principles and culture while supporting the improvement of organizational performance.
• Work with leaders to recommend, develop and implement focused programs, projects and initiatives.
• Partner with leaders, team members, and other HR functional staff to provide leadership and focused support in: talent acquisition, compensation, coaching and performance management, resolution of issues, identification of learning and development needs, retention strategies and career development.
• Develop and integrate programs and practices that maximize, develop and help to retain top talent.
• Work with leaders and talent acquisition partners to assess current and future staffing needs and develop staffing plans.
• First line resource to leaders and team members on employee relations issues. Identify and partner with them and as needed with external resources to assist in addressing issues and implementing solutions. Provide counsel that is consistent with Physio-Control policies and practices, legal considerations, etc.
• Contribute to the business strategy by partnering with business leaders to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities.
• Support and facilitate organization change initiatives and provide consultation and coaching to people leaders to increase sense of responsibility.
• Lead and provide project management for HR business initiatives.
• Maintain a knowledge of progressive HR processes and trends.
• Provide support and input for implementing diversity strategies
• Mentor other HR team members.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field
• 5 years’ generalist experience
• PHR, SPHR or GPHR certification.
• Global HR experience preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills; strong written and verbal communication skills. Excellent consulting skills/ability to prioritize. Strong conflict management skills. Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Strategic thinker and ability to analyze data in an effort to provide solutions that achieve business results.
• Demonstrated ability to design and execute HR programs that meet business partners’ needs.
• Experience or exposure with mergers/acquisitions/integrations.
• Excellent judgment; ability to think critically under pressure.
• Solid proficiency using common office software applications and prior experience with an HRIS.
• Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy to resolve sensitive HR issues.
• Knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws and regulations (i.e. EEOC, FLSA, ADA, FMLA, etc.)
• Able to work effectively in fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to be flexible and possess a high tolerance for ambiguity.
• Ability to work independently and with a team to achieve results.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/ PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Some domestic and international travel maybe required (<10%)
• Significant use of computer keyboard, monitor, and mouse
• Standing required for facilitation purposes
To be considered, please apply to: Chris@bigwave.com