July 1, 2016
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will partner with Physio-Control leaders to assist in optimizing organizational capacity and performance to enable the Team to achieve Physio’s strategic imperatives. The HRBP manages all aspects of the HR function for the organizations they support which includes employment, employee relations, performance management, acquisition integration, learning and development and other special projects. The HRBP will also provide leadership and consultation to influence the organization to operate in alignment with Physio-Control’s Mission, Guiding Principles and culture while supporting the improvement of organizational performance.
• Work with leaders to recommend, develop and implement focused programs, projects and initiatives.
• Partner with leaders, team members, and other HR functional staff to provide leadership and focused support in: talent acquisition, compensation, coaching and performance management, resolution of issues, identification of learning and development needs, retention strategies and career development.
• Develop and integrate programs and practices that maximize, develop and help to retain top talent.
• Work with leaders and talent acquisition partners to assess current and future staffing needs and develop staffing plans.
• First line resource to leaders and team members on employee relations issues. Identify and partner with them and as needed with external resources to assist in addressing issues and implementing solutions. Provide counsel that is consistent with Physio-Control policies and practices, legal considerations, etc.
• Contribute to the business strategy by partnering with business leaders to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities.
• Support and facilitate organization change initiatives and provide consultation and coaching to people leaders to increase sense of responsibility.
• Lead and provide project management for HR business initiatives.
• Maintain a knowledge of progressive HR processes and trends.
• Provide support and input for implementing diversity strategies
• Mentor other HR team members.
• Perform other related duties as assigned. Read the rest of this entry »
May 24, 2016
Senior Human Resources Manager
Our client, SightLife, founded in 1969, is the only non-profit global health organization solely focused on eliminating corneal blindness in the U.S. and around the world. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, the organization leverages innovative technologies and best business practices to transform lives and unlock Life’s possibilities for the corneal blind. SightLife works in partnership with surgeons and health organizations in dozens of countries.
SightLife is adding a Senior Human Resources Manager to bring Human Resources expertise, business acumen, and passion for the mission to their growing, global organization. Reporting to the Chief Talent Management Officer, the Sr. HR Manager will have significant responsibility for HR operations and programs in addition to the day-to-day management of HR and two employees. We are looking for a well-rounded HR leader with the ability to be both strategic and tactical, someone who can help scale the organization, and exemplifies our client’s values.
Manage all day-to-day Human Resources activities including benefits, compensation, employee relations, talent management, HR systems, HR projects and other HR activities both domestically and globally.
Partner with the Chief Talent Management Officer and manage multiple projects needed over the next two years while scaling the organization for significant growth. HR programs include new technology, total rewards, process definition, documentation, M&A, talent acquisition, and performance management. Read the rest of this entry »
May 19, 2016
The Director, Human Resources serves as a key strategic business partner for senior management while providing direct guidance to front line leaders on a variety of situations or circumstances. Support shaping the culture of the organization while building an environment that enables CM employees to thrive and do their best work. Provide HR consultation and expertise in the core functional areas of Human Resources with a major focus on employee relations, total rewards, HRIS, change management and performance management. Provide dotted-line leadership and guidance to HR Plant employees in all areas of HR. In collaboration with the Vice President, HR, the HR Director will implement tactical and strategic HR programs and also provide insight and solutions that add value to the mission, vision and business objectives of the organization. This role is responsible for continuously evaluating and optimizing operational efficiencies and promoting excellence across the organization.
Read the rest of this entry »
May 1, 2016
Comprised of eight brands (TCS World Travel, Zegrahm Expeditions, Europe Express, YMT Vacations, Travcoa, International Expeditions, Quark Expeditions, and AmeriCan Adventures), the TUI Group’s North American Specialist and Adventure Divisions employ over 400 people in locations across the continent, including Toronto, Los Angeles, Seattle, Birmingham, AL and Clearwater, FL.
The TUI Group is one of the world’s largest leading leisure travel groups, with approximately 70,000 employees supporting more than 250 trusted brands in 180 countries and more than 30 million customers.
We are looking for a creative, energetic recruiting professional to join our growing team. You will be based in our dog-friendly Seattle offices, located just off the heartbeat of Seattle’s waterfront, next to gorgeous Olympic Sculpture Park.
If you’re passionate about helping a company find the best and brightest talent and enjoy working in a fun, dynamic industry, read on!
The Senior Recruiter will deliver strategic and tactical full life cycle recruiting support for eight distinct brand companies. They will build relationships with local management teams to understand hiring needs and culture to help source top talent. They will help the companies become employers of choice, allowing us to attract top talent to contribute to the continued success of our brands and the changing needs of the organization. Read the rest of this entry »