August 18, 2016
Continental Mills is Hiring a Senior Recruiter!
Our company is a reflection of the people who represent it. CM has inspired, creative team players who bring our purpose, values, and mission to life. We attract top-notch professionals with a passion for food, agility, and excellent customer service and the desire to make a difference in people’s lives through the power of food.
Continental Mills is looking for a Senior Recruiter with appetite who will promote our unique culture and continue to make this one of the best places to work in the Pacific Northwest. If you are looking for a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented work environment where entrepreneurial thinking is rewarded, then consider joining or team.
Purpose: We are passionate about food and we use our skills and talents to make amazing products for our consumers and bring value to our customers. We provide a collaborative and transparent work environment for our employees, and share our contagious passion as positive contributors in the communities where we operate.
Values: Above all else, we value people; our employees, customers, consumers, and suppliers. We focus on quality and believe our products should be verifiably better than anyone else’s. We believe in continuous improvement, in doing the right things, and investing in our business and our brands.
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for the full life cycle recruiting process, including working with hiring managers to determine job requirements, sourcing appropriate candidates, screening, coordinating and conducting interviews, negotiating and closing offers, and overseeing the new hire onboarding process. With business acumen, vision, and creativity, the Senior Recruiter will add business value by enhancing organizational performance through strategically targeted staffing. This role has a specific focus on corporate CPG positions and some specialized roles within the organization.
Responsibilities and Influence
- Fosters strong relationships with candidates while conveying a sense of CM culture
- Using a consultative approach, works with hiring managers to ensure each search is on target and results in the best hire for the positon
- Works closely with the Compensation Manager to provide informed recommendations on compensation and benefits packages to hiring manager
- Stays current with recruiting trends and strategies including Social Media and behavioral based hiring
- Continually communicates both internally with hiring managers and associates, and externally with candidates to keep them informed throughout the hiring process
- Sources, screens and recommends candidates; schedule interviews, and manage post interview team debriefs
- Manages closing processes; creates offer letter/ package and manages relocation process as needed
- Provides coaching and guidance in order to enable hiring managers to continuously improve their talent acquisition capabilities
- Builds and maintains a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Recommends ideas and strategies related to recruiting and implements new processes, tools, and strategies to deliver high quality results that contribute to the long-term success of the company
- Establishes and maintains networks through professional societies, college recruiting and industry job fairs
- Manages relationships with external recruiters and temporary staffing agencies; establishes preferred vendors and manages contract agreements
- Helps to establish metrics and uses data to improve recruiting performance and deliverables
- Advanced user of recruiting-based software programs, including applicant tracking and onboarding; provides training and support to HR staff for these programs
- Develop and execute diversity candidate sourcing strategies based on market research and workforce data analysis
- Ensure that recruiting processes are legally compliant and meet EEO/ADA guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field
- Five to Seven years of progressive HR experience, preferably specializing in Employment and Recruiting
- Exceptional networking and candidate engagement skills
- Strong knowledge of current employment law and government regulations related to recruiting and hiring
- Strong telephone and interpersonal communication skills, including proficiency in cold-calling
- Ability to operate successfully in a matrixed organization
- HR Systems knowledge; strong knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Possess strong skills in judgment, reasoning ability, and root-cause problem-solving
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Highly responsive and customer-oriented
- Able to prioritize effectively and manage multiple competing demands in a timely manner
- Self-directed; able to take on and complete projects with minimum direction
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the capability to build trust and respect throughout the organization and within the recruiting community
- Ability to convey information in understandable terms at all levels of the organizati
Please send your resume to:
Big Wave Recruiting
The policy of Continental Mills, Inc. is to hire, train, and promote all persons in all job groups in accordance with law, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, presence of sensory, mental or physical disability, Vietnam veteran, or national origin.