September 22, 2016
Our Client, Alaska Airlines is looking for a Compensation Analyst for a contract role through the end of 2016. There is a possibility of extension or FTE opportunity. This is a fantastic company located south of Seattle. This role reports to the compensation manager. The peaking workload is due to a recent acquisition and hiring activity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Evaluate new positions and/or changes to current positions to determine appropriate salary range
- Review jobs from acquired company to merge into current structure
- Write job descriptions (business partners will collect data)
- Grade jobs
- Relief with writing job offers
- Provide advice and support to Human Resources Field Teams regarding pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation, including design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs
- Contribute to compensation projects like releveling, research, etc.
Strong writing skills, proficient at excel, compensation analyst or HR with compensation background, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact:
Big Wave Recruiting