October 12, 2015
Our industry leading client is searching for an HR Generalist to be the face of the department and an ambassador for the company. This role is the right-hand to the HR Manager in a collaborative team environment. This is a true generalist role and an opportunity to contribute and learn in every area of Human Resources. The HRG will be responsible for the administration of programs and processes along with field recruitment, on-boarding, employee relations, benefit communications, performance management administration.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Understands company benefits and assists in communicating benefit information to employees.
- Maintains compliance with governmental reporting (AA, EEO, and 5500s) maintains other records, reports as needed.
- Manages recruitment efforts for the field staff and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations and on-boarding. Participates in career fairs and campus recruiting.
- Manages coordination of Trainee Program with Corporate Trainer to ensure we always have fresh talent in the pipeline and oversees this program.
- Updates, manage and communicates all job descriptions with ADA compliance.
- Working with the HR Manager, improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Coordinates and participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Coordinates employee culture building events and activities.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains HR system, records and compiles reports from database.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Performs other related duties as necessary.
Read the rest of this entry »
August 12, 2015
At HackerAgency, we are obsessed with results. We?re a global direct marketing agency with expertise across all media channels and a focus on the metrics that matter. Our success generating ROI for our clients makes us the leader in the world of CRM. From Leads to Loyalty, no agency on earth develops and deploys data driven strategies and creative that engages and compels customers to take action the way HackerAgency does. We don?t just move the needle we bury it
Seattle-based HackerAgency, with offices in Munich, Prague, Beijing and Shanghai, is a global direct marketing agency with expertise across all media channels and a focus on the metrics that matter. Success generating ROI for clients makes HackerAgency a leader in the world of CRM. From “Leads to Loyalty,” HackerAgency develops and deploys data-driven strategies and creative that engage and compel customers to take action. Brand name clients include AT&T, Coca-Cola, Volkswagen, Skoda, One Medical Group, Uber, Hyatt, Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield, AAA, Microsoft and YMCA. Learn more at www.HAL2L.com.
HackerAgency is part of the FCB network (8,000 professionals with over 120 offices in more than 80 countries). FCB is part of IPG, a publicly traded global marketing communications services company with over 45,000 employees worldwide.
Summary of the Role
You will lead the Talent Acquisition practice for the Seattle office. We are committed to finding the right people, who in the direct marketing industry do what’s right for our customers and are in line with our culture and values. In the role, you will focus on finding great professionals while working on high-visibility recruiting initiatives with a fun team!
What you should bring to the table:
- Wicked at sourcing: you’re a sleuth at finding out where the talent lives and aren’t afraid to cold-call. You have experience connecting deep into a function where you know many of the players and have built a network that will refer others to you.
- Defy the Laws of Attraction: you can learn the lingo for talking to a marketing professionals, you make friends everywhere, and you’ve got a knack for getting even the most evasive candidates to talk to you. You’ve got a thousand LinkedIn connections and almost as many Facebook friends.
- Eye for talent: you don’t waste time with hit-or-miss candidates. You listen carefully to what our Customer needs and you pride yourself on quality, not quantity. If it doesn’t work out, you deliver the news quickly and respectfully, and then adapt your sourcing plan.
- Sales-person: you know how to sell an opportunity to your audience. You pride yourself on delivering legendary candidate and customer experience.
Read the rest of this entry »
June 29, 2015
HUMAN RESOURCES LEADER
College Success Foundation is searching for a talented and dynamic Human Resources Leader to lead the people side of the organization. Headquartered in Issaquah, Washington with offices in Washington State and D.C., College Success Foundation is a leader in improving college access for thousands of underserved, low-income students on both coasts. Generous supporters like the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Costco Wholesale combined with passionate and committed employees, have allowed CSF to successfully grow over the past 15 years. Looking to the future, the HR Leader will play a critical role in moving the organization forward in the mission of empowering youth with the gift of education and opportunity, regardless of circumstances.
College Success Foundation needs an HR Leader to bring strategic vision, business acumen and Human Resources knowledge to this dynamic organization. As a member of the leadership team reporting to the CEO, you will demonstrate a deep understanding of the CSF business plan, goals, and strategic objectives to effectively align HR strategies to organizational strategies. As the leader of the HR team, you will ensure the HR department substantially and effectively contributes to the success of the mission. The successful candidate will be a well-rounded HR Leader – an HR expert with OD experience, willing to be hands-on, someone who loves to build, thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a passion for people, and exemplifies the values of CSF. Read the rest of this entry »
June 18, 2015
SafeWorks, based in Tukwila, WA is looking for an experience Human Resources Manager to lead HR for our 275 employees across the country. SafeWorks is the premier provider of powered scaffolding and platform access solutions worldwide. Our company provides innovative safety and access products and accessories to the construction, industrial and maintenance marketplace worldwide.
The Human Resources Manager, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, will lead the HR team in day-to-day HR activities and talent programs to support the business. We are seeking an experienced professional with a solid generalist background, knowledge of talent acquisition, performance management, benefit administration, compensation, HR systems and reporting, employee relations, and compliance. Read the rest of this entry »