June 29, 2015
HUMAN RESOURCES LEADER
College Success Foundation is searching for a talented and dynamic Human Resources Leader to lead the people side of the organization. Headquartered in Issaquah, Washington with offices in Washington State and D.C., College Success Foundation is a leader in improving college access for thousands of underserved, low-income students on both coasts. Generous supporters like the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Costco Wholesale combined with passionate and committed employees, have allowed CSF to successfully grow over the past 15 years. Looking to the future, the HR Leader will play a critical role in moving the organization forward in the mission of empowering youth with the gift of education and opportunity, regardless of circumstances.
College Success Foundation needs an HR Leader to bring strategic vision, business acumen and Human Resources knowledge to this dynamic organization. As a member of the leadership team reporting to the CEO, you will demonstrate a deep understanding of the CSF business plan, goals, and strategic objectives to effectively align HR strategies to organizational strategies. As the leader of the HR team, you will ensure the HR department substantially and effectively contributes to the success of the mission. The successful candidate will be a well-rounded HR Leader – an HR expert with OD experience, willing to be hands-on, someone who loves to build, thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a passion for people, and exemplifies the values of CSF. Read the rest of this entry »
June 18, 2015
SafeWorks, based in Tukwila, WA is looking for an experience Human Resources Manager to lead HR for our 275 employees across the country. SafeWorks is the premier provider of powered scaffolding and platform access solutions worldwide. Our company provides innovative safety and access products and accessories to the construction, industrial and maintenance marketplace worldwide.
The Human Resources Manager, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, will lead the HR team in day-to-day HR activities and talent programs to support the business. We are seeking an experienced professional with a solid generalist background, knowledge of talent acquisition, performance management, benefit administration, compensation, HR systems and reporting, employee relations, and compliance. Read the rest of this entry »
June 6, 2015
The Benefits Manager is a leadership role, focused on developing and overseeing our total benefit offerings. This is a highly visible position with the opportunity to have a significant impact on our approximately 1,400 employees across our multi-state footprint. The Benefits Manager is responsible for the planning, management, and administration of our benefit programs including our self-funded health plan, wellness initiatives, 401k, ESOP, life and disability insurance, employee assistance program, flexible spending and health savings accounts, COBRA, FMLA, ergonomics and other offerings. The Benefits Manager manages several vendor relationships and also acts as our case manager in overseeing leave guidance and administration. This is a key role in our HR team and we are seeking someone with a passion for employee benefits, and health and wellness.
Design, implement, and maintain unique and competitive benefits packages.
Regularly monitor and critically analyze programs for utilization and effectiveness. Make recommendations to senior management based on analysis. Ensures maximum cost effectiveness of benefits packages. Read the rest of this entry »
May 29, 2015
The Manager, Human Resources is a key role in representing Unico to employees and prospective employees, and shaping its culture. The Manager, HR supports the HR executive (Chief Administrative Officer) by planning, executing, managing and performing day-to-day HR activities including but not limited to recruitment, employee actions (hiring, separations, promotions), compensation program management & implementation, employee relations, performance management, HR consultation & conflict resolution, risk management & compliance, and training & development. The Manager, HR is a resource and advisor for managers, manages department day-to-day operations and meetings, ensures effective communication and processes between corporate services departments, and supervises HR support staff and partners. Of particular importance for this role is expertise in recruiting and compensation.
- Lead the recruiting function and position Unico to attract and hire the best and brightest talent. Responsible for all aspects of recruiting and hiring in collaboration with outside recruiting partners and Unico hiring managers.
- Participate in management Compensation Committee to discuss market comparables and trends, and set compensation strategy and budgets.
- Participate in design of annual compensation program, and lead execution of program including: communication, advising managers in setting employee pay, calibrating recommendations within departments and in comparison to market, documentation, approvals, and reporting.
- Source, manage and analyze market compensation data. Complete market compensation surveys.
- Administer annual bonus program, including management and participant communication, facilitating goal setting and ensuring alignment, managing documentation, reporting, and coordinating with payroll.
- Provide human resources advice and consultation to employees and management, to include coaching and counseling on performance management issues, conflict management, interpretation of employment policies and resolution. Engages with legal and other HR team members as needed for resources, consultation, and subject matter expertise. Works with managers to prepare corrective plans, ensuring policy and legal compliance.
Read the rest of this entry »