August 12, 2015
At HackerAgency, we are obsessed with results. We?re a global direct marketing agency with expertise across all media channels and a focus on the metrics that matter. Our success generating ROI for our clients makes us the leader in the world of CRM. From Leads to Loyalty, no agency on earth develops and deploys data driven strategies and creative that engages and compels customers to take action the way HackerAgency does. We don?t just move the needle we bury it
Seattle-based HackerAgency, with offices in Munich, Prague, Beijing and Shanghai, is a global direct marketing agency with expertise across all media channels and a focus on the metrics that matter. Success generating ROI for clients makes HackerAgency a leader in the world of CRM. From “Leads to Loyalty,” HackerAgency develops and deploys data-driven strategies and creative that engage and compel customers to take action. Brand name clients include AT&T, Coca-Cola, Volkswagen, Skoda, One Medical Group, Uber, Hyatt, Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield, AAA, Microsoft and YMCA. Learn more at www.HAL2L.com.
HackerAgency is part of the FCB network (8,000 professionals with over 120 offices in more than 80 countries). FCB is part of IPG, a publicly traded global marketing communications services company with over 45,000 employees worldwide.
Summary of the Role
You will lead the Talent Acquisition practice for the Seattle office. We are committed to finding the right people, who in the direct marketing industry do what’s right for our customers and are in line with our culture and values. In the role, you will focus on finding great professionals while working on high-visibility recruiting initiatives with a fun team!
What you should bring to the table:
- Wicked at sourcing: you’re a sleuth at finding out where the talent lives and aren’t afraid to cold-call. You have experience connecting deep into a function where you know many of the players and have built a network that will refer others to you.
- Defy the Laws of Attraction: you can learn the lingo for talking to a marketing professionals, you make friends everywhere, and you’ve got a knack for getting even the most evasive candidates to talk to you. You’ve got a thousand LinkedIn connections and almost as many Facebook friends.
- Eye for talent: you don’t waste time with hit-or-miss candidates. You listen carefully to what our Customer needs and you pride yourself on quality, not quantity. If it doesn’t work out, you deliver the news quickly and respectfully, and then adapt your sourcing plan.
- Sales-person: you know how to sell an opportunity to your audience. You pride yourself on delivering legendary candidate and customer experience.
Here is what you will do:
- Find candidates: Utilize programs and direct sourcing to attract qualified candidates with skills and behaviors we want to be successful with HackerAgency.
- Market the company: Identify local events that should be attended by you, seek out additional venues for advertising and brand exposure.
- Evaluate talent: We’ll need you to pre-screen candidates, assess whether they’re in-line with our values, and discover what makes them tick.
- Manage the pipeline: You’ll need to be pro-active about keeping things organized, militant about procedure, and reliable on follow-through.
- Advise: Be the talent advisor to hiring leaders. Use data to influence change, map effective selection processes and recruitment plans, then execute consistently.
- Experience: 5+ years as a recruiter with a history of exceptional results, corporate or sales recruiting experience. You know the Seattle area like the back of your hand.
- Smarts: You’ve got a college degree, can communicate & write well and are sharp as a tack at grasping new things. You can explain / measure what you’ve done, pitch new ideas, and can build the case for change.
- Strategist: Whether working on a tough niche position or planning for big picture recruiting needs, you have built and executed successful recruiting strategies. You have proven experience recruiting candidates who don’t use job boards.
- Tech-chops: You are an expert with online recruiting methods and utilizing social media, and you are meticulous about applicant tracking.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to:
Big Wave Recruiting